First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
How Write New Field Data From Form Entry Into A Separate Table
I have a form which contains a listbox. When the user double-clicks on the listbox a 2nd form opens and the user can make a new record entry. On this 2nd form is a field named "txtChillN". When the user has made the entry into this 2nd form I want the value of "txtChillN" to be entered into an unbound table ... 3 Apr 2010 10:25
change textbox to checkbox
I have a form with over 80 text boxes on it. They should be checkboxes. Rather than plopping 80+ checkbox objects on the form and manually assigning labels, checkbox names and sources I would like to figure out how to edit the source. In Delphi I can edit the source file VERY easily and change text boxes to che... 2 Apr 2010 23:41
Multiple line entry question
Hi I have a form that I use to add data to a table of League results. It does one entry per team in a particular year. Some fields are linked to other tables for the league name and team name etc. So, I select a name from a combo box, then the league likewise, then manually enter games won/lost etc Then I click... 9 Apr 2010 13:24
Combo Box to look up autonumber field in a form
I have a form called frmFallVariancePastEntries that has field called FallID. This is an autonumber field which is visible but not updatable. I have thousands of records available and want to create a lookup combo box. I created one called cblFindFallID. It is based on a query which lists all FallIDs. I wan... 2 Apr 2010 17:06
Displaying FileStream from SQL Server 2008 to Access 2007
I have a FileStream in SQL Server 2008 and I have Access 2007 front ends. I am trying to keep the images secure, backedup, and mobile with the SQL Server. I am not sure how to display the FileStream on the Access Front side. I am able to load and get the FileStream working fine, but Access just doesn't see i... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
Always see Unbound list box borders when printing a form
I have a Form that has some unbound list boxes. The form gets some of its data from a previous/linked form, but gets other data from a separate table in the database that has a join field to certain data items on the two forms. No matter what I do to the Borders of the unbound list boxes (make white, make Inv... 2 Apr 2010 13:45
Making a form Maximize when opened?
How do I do this? ... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
access
cannot close access database 2007 after alteration to form design.Asks do you want to save etc and I say yes but does not allow me to close the database. N E ideas? ... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
Testing Subform Records to make button visible
I have a form with a subform The subform can contain multiple records. I want to test all the records in the subform If the yes/no field "appointment" is true in one or more records a button should be made visible on the main form. How do I test the records in a subform? ... 2 Apr 2010 09:18
Command Button to Use Toolbar Find
Anyone know how to reference Toolbar Find Icon(binoculars) from in a form. In form is command button that I just want to just activate find Icon. Thanks. ... 1 Apr 2010 12:24