First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Flickering/flashing when updating image or moving mouse ACC2007 Wi
I have an image control supported by a lot of code to allow dynamic and interactive graphics - for example drag and drop of activity boxes in a Gantt chart. I trap mouse up, mouse down and mouse move events, and I repaint the image by replacing its PictureData. I developed it under XP and ACC2003 with a lot o... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
Updating specific record on continuous form
I have a continuous form that is populated by a query I created. I would like to add a button in the details sections of the continuous form that would prompt a popup for the user to edit information specific to the record that was selected. Is there a way to reference the record in which the button pressed? ... 12 Apr 2010 20:23
How can I retrieve rows from 11 to 20 ( Selete TOP 10 gives first
The 'ten' records you get on a TOP 10 are based upon how the records are sorted. So if you can sort differently or number your records to use criteria to select them. Do you have an autonumber by chance? Post your table and field names with datatype. Also sample data. -- Build a little, test a little.... 13 Apr 2010 13:58
Graphs and charts in Access 2007
I found a chart in an old Access 2000 database that I was able to copy/paste into my new application that seems to have no current design for in Access 2007, a stacked bar chart. Compared to creating charts and graphs in Excel, Access 2007 seems very limited in the variety of charts that can be created, and I ... 12 Apr 2010 15:55
How can I retrieve rows from 11 to 20 ( Selete TOP 10 gives first 10)
Using 'Select Top 10' gives me first 10 rows of my table. I need to retrieve the next 10 records. I am writing to an excel spreadsheet where I need to write top 10 rows starting from B2 and next 10 records starting from I2. So how can I split them? Every time I have to split into 10rows each. Thanks -- Mess... 12 Apr 2010 14:47
Protecting text boxes in forms
Hello everyone, I was wondering whether anyone out there could please help me? I am a complete novice concerning MS Access. I have recently managed to create a database using 2003 and have made some headway but I am stuck on one particular issue: When accessing the various forms I would like the text boxes that ... 12 Apr 2010 12:34
Protecting text boxes in forms
Hello everyone, I was wondering whether anyone out there could please help me? I am a complete novice concerning MS Access. I have recently managed to create a database using 2003 and have made some headway but I am stuck on one particular issue: When accessing the various forms I would like the text boxes that ... 14 Apr 2010 07:41
Switching from Normal to Dialog
Is there a way to have a form that is already open switch its window mode from Normal to Dialog? Thanks, Chad ... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Form Field/Function problem
I have 4 fields on my main form. The 4th field is controlled by a function. The function automatically adds the scores from the other 3 fields and puts the total score in the 4th field. All of that works great. The problem I'm having is that I need the color on that 4th field to change if any of the other 3 fie... 12 Apr 2010 08:06
Change color on date field in form for re-certification
Hello. I have two different date fields on a form, but I would like them to change color depending on how close to the re-certification date it is whenever I open the form or open a report showing the same info. On each of the date fields, I would like to have them green for anything over a month away, yellow f... 12 Apr 2010 03:46