From: Chad on
Is there a way to have a form that is already open switch its window mode
from Normal to Dialog?

Thanks,
Chad
From: Jon Lewis on
What do you want the effect of this to be?

Jon

From: Chad on
I have a form that opens depending on whether a specific selection is made in
a combo box in another form. I would like to be able to run a line of code
in the On Change event of that combo box after this new form is open, but do
not want the user to be able to do anything else unless they close this new
form (hence the dialog window mode).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

From: Jon Lewis on
You can get some 'Modularity' by using Forms!YourForm.Modal = True but not
the same as opening the Form acDialog. What you want can probably done
using Windows API functions but I would not recommend it as turning a
non-dialog form into a dialog is just not normal program flow.

HTH