First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Using list box adds blank record to lookup table
Hello, I have a form (frmpurchases) based on a query. My query is based on two tables. tblPurchases (master table) and tblItems (lookup table describing the item category). The field link between the two tables is the field called Items. On frmPurchases, there is a list box for selecting the type of Item. wh... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
Cancel/BeforeUpdate Event Procedure
I have a main form Containers with a subform ContainerSubstances. The latter has a combo box showing the substances in the Substances table. If the desired substance is not in the combo, the user may bring up the Substances form in Add and Dialog mode. The user can press Save or Cancel from the latter form, ... 27 Apr 2010 02:09
Data Entry Form.
I had created a form for entering the employees Contract Form with the employees table as the database.i had created the exact fields in the table & the form for entering data into the employees table through the form. I had created the base table named values with the same fields Like Department,Employee Name... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
asdfasdf
... 26 Apr 2010 22:52
Filter-by-form and Linked Tables
Using Filter By Form on a particular form, some fields only show "Is NULL" and "Is Not NULL" in the pulldown. I've already set the Filter Lookup option to retrieve up to 900,000 records for lists. Turns out I recently split the database. So I then tested this form using a local (non-linked) copy of the relevant t... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
custom lines on pivot charts
using access 2007 i have a pivot chart which is a colume type. the value axis on the left is ranged 0 - 100% and i have various bars on the category axis representing dates. if for axample all my bars are above / higher then 60%, i would like to have a horizonal line at 40% indicating a target level. does anyon... 26 Apr 2010 17:14
Total in Footer
Hello, I'm new to access and have a question regarding the footer. I created a text box and inserted a basic equation for the the total cost of the order, =Sum( [UnitPrice]*[Quantity]), however it is not appearing on the form. The visibility property on the footer is set to Yes. Please let me know what I am mis... 26 Apr 2010 18:22
Set focus in a specific record within a subform
I have a main form with a subform. The subform contains multiple records and a hidden unique id which ties it to the main form. After I enter data into a field on the subform, I am requering the main form. I would like the focus to remain on the subform on the specific record the user is editing. I have bee... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
Form opening to new record
Hi I am having a problem with my form not opening to the expected record. I have a Summary form in datasheet view (frmCandidates). When the user double clicks on the CandidateID a detail form opens (frmCandidateDetails). frmCandidateDetails is based of the table CANDIDATES. The first tab is all the detail info. The... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
Autofill text boxes
Is there a straight forward way in a subform, which is a continuous form, to autofill as you fill the form out. On the subform I have a StateStockNo, Quantity, PricePerUnit, Unit, Line Cost, Descripton. I would like the StateStockNo, PricePerUnit, and Unit, to autofill as I begin the next row in the subform ... 26 Apr 2010 12:38