From: Danny on
Using Filter By Form on a particular form, some fields only show "Is NULL"
and "Is Not NULL" in the pulldown. I've already set the Filter Lookup option
to retrieve up to 900,000 records for lists.

Turns out I recently split the database. So I then tested this form using a
local (non-linked) copy of the relevant table, and sure enough, when in
Filter By Form, pulldown lists for the fields in question now show actual
data values instead of "Is NULL" and "Is Not NULL".

Is there something else I need to do to get this to work properly using
linked tables?

Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: custom lines on pivot charts