First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Allen Browne’s date range vb a for more reports
Hi Allen, Thank you very much! This is exactly what I needed. It's so professional and user friendly. I plan to use it many times in the future. I appreciate your help and I also wanted to thank you for your fantastic website. If I can follow your clear and concise instructions, anyone can. Good job! Kay... 5 May 2010 10:26
datasheet: �how to order by the 2nd column of a combobox?
On Tue, 4 May 2010 13:04:01 -0700, robeito <robeito(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Thanks Daryl: I must clarify my post: Actually the data grid shows the information as I spected, but, when I use the standar right click action of the mouse on the grid (sort A->Z, sort Z->A, cut, copy paste, fil... 4 May 2010 16:51
Allowing Temporary Sorting
I have a form that I always want to appear with the records displayed in sort order. The end users may sort the data by any column desired, but whenever the form is displayed I want it to open up with the records sorted by Date. The form is based upon a query which identified that the DATE field should be sor... 4 May 2010 16:51
unbound forms
I have a form that has a recordsource based on a query I typed in and I have all the controls on the form unbound. I believe with a bound control it keeps a link to the database so there is a lot of communication between form and database right? With an unbound form does the recordsource "download" a recordse... 6 May 2010 10:48
selecting a default field when opening form
I know this is probably really simple, but I need some help, please. When I open a form to enter data, there are several fields on the form....Customer, Part Number, Date, etc...how do I get my cursor to go to the field I want when an operator opens the form? For example, when I open the form, I want the cursor t... 4 May 2010 15:42
datasheet: ¿how to order by the 2nd column of a combobox?
hello there! In my form there is a field "idCountry", but I don't want to see the number, instead, I want to show the country name, so I changed the control to a combobox and the rowsource is "select id,name from countryCat"... etc. etc. It works fine, but there is a problem, when I try to sort the data sheet... 4 May 2010 16:51
Form Filter question
In one form I currently use: Me.filter = "[district] = """ & Me.cbofilter & """" Me.filteron = true That gives me all my projects by school district. I can then look on the filter property of the form and see the filter set for [district] = "district name" Now can I turn that filter off and change it to a dif... 4 May 2010 17:59
Details of how Filter By Form works
I'm trying to use Filter By Form in some applications for several projects, and the more I use this functionality, the more it baffles me. For instance: - When a form is displayed as FilterByForm, clicking to close the form doesn't close it - it changes it from FBF view to normal form view - Command buttons a... 10 May 2010 22:08
Hyperlink - partially opening
I have a field that is a Hyperlink data type. The field contains the path to a PDF files. When I click the hyperlink in the table or form view a new window starts to appear then disappears immediately. Why can't I just click the window and have the hyperlink automatically appear on my screen? If I manually g... 6 May 2010 17:38
DatePart in Filter By Form field
Howdy. I've got a form based on a query, with a column in that query using the DatePart function. Here's that field definition: WeekDay: DatePart("w",[tourdate]) In the query, the values are correctly returned (1-7). In the form, those values display correctly. When I apply "Filter By Form", the pulldo... 4 May 2010 13:28