From: golfinray on
In one form I currently use:
Me.filter = "[district] = """ & Me.cbofilter & """"
Me.filteron = true

That gives me all my projects by school district. I can then look on the
filter property of the form and see the filter set for [district] = "district
name"
Now can I turn that filter off and change it to a different filter based on
the combo selection? And can I concatenate the filter when I do? For example,
when I pull up one district I want the projects of that district AND another
district also. So would I put
Me.filter = "[Little Rock] & [North Little Rock] = """ & Me.cbofilter & """"
If I want to see both districts projects when I come to that district name?
Thanks so much!!!!

--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
You can build up a string for a filter, very much the same as building a
string for a where clause.
Have a look at Allen Browne's sample search form which shows an easy way to
do this.

http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html