From: bhrosey via AccessMonster.com on
I know this is probably really simple, but I need some help, please. When I
open a form to enter data, there are several fields on the form....Customer,
Part Number, Date, etc...how do I get my cursor to go to the field I want
when an operator opens the form? For example, when I open the form, I want
the cursor to be in the "Customer" field ready to enter data. Thanks for the
help

From: djsmitherman on
Use this code in the OnOpen event for the form:

Me.Customer.SetFocus

Insert the actual field name where I put 'Customer'.

This will work as long as the field is on the main form (not on a subform).