From: AccessKay via AccessMonster.com on
Hi Allen,

Thank you very much! This is exactly what I needed. It's so professional
and user friendly. I plan to use it many times in the future. I appreciate
your help and I also wanted to thank you for your fantastic website. If I
can follow your clear and concise instructions, anyone can. Good job!

Kay

From: Allen Browne on
That's great news. Well done.