First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Default Value on Form Help
I have a query that calculates the total of a field in my table - Field Name in my Table is Total Value which calculates the total for a series of records that has the same invoice number. Field in in my query is Aggregate Value. I now have a form where I bring in the Aggregate Value. I need to create anothe... 30 Apr 2010 12:51
The changes you requested to the table werenot successful ........
Dear All, I wont be able to feed data to my form named (DelNoteBrkForm) which is created from Delivery_Track Query. The thing is that if i m saving my records to the form (DelNoteBrkForm) record could not be saved. The eroor encountered was The changes you requested to the table werenot successful because th... 30 Apr 2010 10:36
Conditional format of a control
I have a form that among other things has on it a field called 'EndDate". I need to add a field that will be conditionally formatted. If the Date is greater than Enddate, the field is to contain the text "Expired" in red. If not, the field is to be a blank and transparent. IOW, if the condition is met, red lett... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
Recordsouce question
Can I change the recordsource of a form on the fly? In other words, I have one table (a small one-to-one so I didn't split it) and I would like to have 3 maybe 4 queries off that one table. Then change the recordsouce of the form to query1, or query 2, etc, depending on what the user picks in a combo. The fiel... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
Clear Unbound Text box used as input parameter to query
I've looked at everything I can find, tried all the suggestions but still can't get this to work. I have a form that opens blank. You input your parameter into an unbound text box then press a command button that performs a requery of the database and returns the results in a continuous form. When the result... 12 May 2010 11:23
Error 94 Invalid Use of Null
This code was working at first with the help of the experts on this site but I went on a 2 week Military Training and came back to finish up this database and now it's giving me an error of "Error 94 Invalid Use of Null". What in creation could have happened? This is my code. Could it be the formatting on the form?... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
hidden form
When I use the database window to view the forms, some are missing! I think that somehow they are hidden from the database view, but I don't know how to unhide them. (Yes, I know they are there because they appear at certain points in running the database.) Thanks. -- Bill ... 29 Apr 2010 15:49
Who is logged in?
I am looking to identify who is currently logged onto the LAN but instead of returning their login ID I want to pull their name from a table. Here is what I have; tblEMPLOYEE EmployID (Number) EmployName (Text) EmployLogIn (Text) I have a form that when it opens it will pull the End-Users LAN ID but I w... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
Open form when database opens
"Allen Browne" wrote: Goodness; there are so many possibilities here. In A2007, under Office Button | Access Options, you choose between tabbed documents or multilple windows. Tabbed will always be maximized within the Access window. Multiple child windows can be maximized with Maximize (in the ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
Auto Correct Function Question
My company is using an Access based program. We use an Auto Correct file (*.acl) to post entries: e.g. TT = TELEPHONE TO, CW = CONFERENCE WITH. The problem is that we want these codes to function only when using Access. People are upset when using Outlook or Word and they type in letter combinations and get pos... 29 Apr 2010 08:59