First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
DoCmd.HourGlass not working
I've got a form with a treeview object. When I double click on a particular node in the treeview I open a second form. The second form takes awhile to populate so I want to display an hourglass cursor. I can't get the hourglass to display. What's odd is that it works from a button click event but not the treeview... 11 Mar 2010 12:19
Pop-up Box with a reminder
I currently have a form for entry of clients information (OOH Data Entry). In that form i have two fields one call last physical date and the other last dental exam. I would like a box to pop-up reminding then to enter the most current date for the clients last physical and dental exam to the database. Since ... 10 Mar 2010 10:49
count on form list
Hello Hiw can I make count number to calculate how many post raw it is be on the form list? So the resoult sould looks: No 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote... 23 Mar 2010 07:52
Delay in an action for certain time and then let it execute
How do i delay an action for certain time and then let it execute automatically. For an example i want some action to execute and then need to close the form after 2 Minute time. How do this 2 min delay can be imposed? ... 9 Mar 2010 19:16
Forms-Appropriate Control to Use
I would like to place a control on a form so end user can select a name from the Clients table that has the fields: client, address, city. In a subsequent field choose the client address and city. Field: Client Field: Client_Address_and_PhoneNumber The goal is a report showing appointments for drivers for... 9 Mar 2010 18:07
Embedded Acrobat Viewer
I am trying to embed Acrobat Viewer ActiveX control into Access Form. I have done it before on different forms and it works OK. But now, in the new form that I am working on now, the PDF file is not showing up. No errors, but no image either. Any thoughts? ... 9 Mar 2010 14:40
Access2000: BeforeUpdate for TextBox
Hi On a form I have 2 controls, txtHours & txtMinutes. Whenever there is entered 60 or more minutes into txtMinutes, I want full hours added to txtHours (or txtHours value replaced, I haven't decided yet), and set reminder as new value for txtMinutes. Something like: Private Sub txtMinutes_BeforeUpdate(Ca... 9 Mar 2010 13:31
new messenger
Friends and friends around the world. We are presenting the new messenger. He will be in the commissioning by the friends that we indicate to use the system. Access the system by clicking the link below and register free. You get something for using orkut? You get something for using skype? You gain something ... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
New (Blank) record not active
Usually, if your form is not updateable, the source of the form isn't either. Check the table or query you based the form on. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "TedChicago" wrote: The form I use to enter new data has an icon for "New (Blank) record". This icon is faded and not active, so I ... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
Hyperlinks in Access 2007 Rich Text
I love the HTML-based rich text in Access 2007, especially now there's a hotfix so you can edit rich text in subforms. It's so much less hassle than ActiveX rich text controls, or embedded Word documents. However, I have a problem which has been bugging me for days. If I want a clickable hyperlink in a rich ... 8 Mar 2010 14:10