From: jessica on
I currently have a form for entry of clients information (OOH Data Entry). In
that form i have two fields one call last physical date and the other last
dental exam. I would like a box to pop-up reminding then to enter the most
current date for the clients last physical and dental exam to the database.
Since they are forgetting to enter the most recent date, we have dates from
07" and a physical and dental should be done every year. How can i do this in
a form? I would really like to use that same reminder for two other fields.
Maybe is possible to have just one pop-up reminding then to update the
following fields. 1. Last Dental 2. Last Physical 3. Does the Client require
ongoing MH Services 4. Does the client receive MH Services. As soon as they
open the form.

From: ghetto_banjo on
here is a very basic message box code:

Msgbox "Please remember to update blah blah blah", vbOkOnly

You could place that code in the Form's On Open Event to pop-up when
the form is opened, or in the On Current Event which would show the
message pop everytime they changed records. Depends on your choice
and how the navigation between records is setup on your form.