First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Why wont this control show whole numbers?
I have a control that is based on an expression in a query. This is the expression: txtaverage: IIf([txtNbrPartsOver1]=0,"0",[SumOftxtnbrparts]/[txtNbrPartsOver1] ) I have set the format of the control to 0 decimal places but it still shows 2 decimal places not a whole number rounded. What can I do to force a w... 20 Feb 2010 04:47
Show record numbers on subforms
Hi, I have a form consisting of 3 tabbed pages. The 1st tab contains the main form with 2 sub forms on a the other tabs. I am trying to display the record number on all of forms but do not want to use the record navigation buttons. I have used the following code in the On Current event of all 3 forms to do thi... 18 Feb 2010 08:21
Dates
Hi I have a text table field which contains the month and year in February 2010 format. On a form I have a combo box which displays the data in the field and in my machine, it is being displayed correct - Febryary 2010, September 2010 etc. However on another machine the text is being displayed as 1/02/2010 a... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bello... 19 Feb 2010 02:13
Opening one form based on 2 criteria in another form
I have a general form that contains patient information. In this form I can scroll through different exam dates for a particular patient. I need to be able to open a second form (for editing) based on two criteria, patient ID and exam visit date. I have used open args before to open a form when only one crite... 18 Feb 2010 01:48
command button for save
ive created a form in microsoft access 2003. that is the blank form n will be use as a new data entry form. then, ive created a command button for the saving data purpose. but i dont know the coding for the saving purpose. i want to save it to my database. how can i do that? ... 17 Feb 2010 22:28
Closing a form
I have a form with a command button that opens a new form that displays information based on information from the original form. I want the original form to be visible but unable to be clicked on until the second form is closed or when one command button on the second form is clicked that opens a third form th... 17 Feb 2010 17:56
linking and sizing one form inside another
I have a MainForm that has several tabs (pages), on each page I want a button to open a sub-form that is linked and viewed inside the tab (page). Right now the sub form (for each tab (page) is opened as you enter each record, so you click the tab and the form is already loaded. With a slow network, it takes t... 17 Feb 2010 13:23
Opening Forms based on Combo Box Selection (Accesss 2007)
I am creating a database in which people in 10 different regions will enter information into forms for facilities in their respective regions. I'd like the users to open the database, select their region from a combo box and click an "open form" command button that will open all the records/forms in their region... 16 Feb 2010 18:23
Referencing a control on subform 1 from subform 3 causes access to crash
Hi Folks Using Access 2003 SP3, I have a main form with 3 linked subforms to a propertyID and fundID on the main form. On the AfterUpdate Event of a field on subform 3 I would like the value to be transferred to a control field on subform 1. This is the syntax I have on subform 3 Forms!FrmFOA!FrmGrantSubFr... 15 Feb 2010 10:57