From: Mary Faith Mary on
I am creating a database in which people in 10 different regions will
enter information into forms for facilities in their respective
regions.

I'd like the users to open the database, select their region from a
combo box and click an "open form" command button that will open all
the records/forms in their region (right now, the forms only have the
facility name and address information entered).

How do I link the command button function to the combo box? I'd like to
learn how to do this using the embedded macro function because I am not very
familiar with VBA coding.

I know their is probably a simple answer to this question. Any help
would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Mary