First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
After Update If
Hello All, I have a combo box on a form (frmTaskDetails) that has the status of the current task open and a second field that has Completed Date. I'm looking to have the Completed Date automatically populate with Date() if the user choose Completed in the Status combo box. How would I go about doing this? My ... 8 Jan 2010 15:05
CONTROL PROPERTIES VISIBLE = NO (HIDING CONTROLS)
I have tried the following 2 sets of Event Procedures to hide fields on a form when the data in another control = NO but no matter what I do the fields still appear on the form & the print preview. Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated! *******************************************************... 11 Jan 2010 10:53
Show Button
I have a show button I need to code so it will show social security number with a disclaimer. SSN is set as password so it shows only asteriks in the form. On clikding the Show SSN button, I would like it to pop up a box with the disclaimer "Privacy Act Data; Do Not Disclose." I need it to say "User's SSN is... 10 Jan 2010 18:35
Form size properties seem to have no effect.
I'm trying to make my project look a little more professional. I'm trying to experiment around with some of the form properties like auto center, auto resize, and fit to screen. I'm trying to figure out whether it will look better to have the forms always fill the screen or always remain one size, etc. For some r... 8 Jan 2010 12:48
Using Form to input multiple field to table at once
In this simplified exampe, I have 2 tables Table#1: Students with field <Name> Table#2: Attendance with fields <Date> , <Name> and <Present/Absent> which is a checkbox to be checked if present. I would like to make a Form which generates a tabular list of all student pulled from the "Students" table so ... 7 Jan 2010 20:20
Creating a continious sub form
I have created three sub forms in a main form all filling different tables. They all have the same primary key of medical record number. First question how can I have the medical record number filled in for all fileds labeled medical record number after only filling it in on one field? Second question, I was tol... 8 Jan 2010 00:43
Saving an access form
Hi ya'll and Happy New 2919 Year: Need help guys, How do I save main form to be diplayed first as I run a database? Thank you. ... 7 Jan 2010 15:50
Controls in forms
How do I add a control button that will open another form in "add" mode rather than edit? ... 8 Jan 2010 16:12
How do you get calculated fields on access forms
I am trying to get a simple calculated field on a form - one that adds other fields (e.g. =Maxinv1+maxinv2+maxinv3 ) but it wont add - what am I doing wrong ... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
calculated field in new line sometimes gives an error
Strange... I have a form in datasheet view with 5 numerik fields. I added an extra calculated field to sum the 5 numerik fields. This all goes ok. The 5 fields have a default value of 0, so the "new line" row contains 5 zero's with are summed as 0. When entering a new line, the "new" new line that instantly app... 6 Jan 2010 09:46