First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
064374 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 40210
Consigue tu M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi M3i Zero www.R4spain.com/tienda Puedes comprar M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi b#Ka^rj_*Jd/eP%Pxbs//l^+A ... 8 Sep 2009 05:56
forms Default Value will not work for "text" values
Is this my bad coding or a bug with MS Access (2003) Thanks ... 3 Sep 2009 05:20
Putting a menu control on a form in Access 2007
I am creating a form that has quite a number of functions, all of which are command buttons. Unfortunately, the more functionality I add, the more buttons are added. I'd like to simplify the interface with a menu system, but I don't know how to get a menu onto a form (if it is even possible). Any suggestions... 9 Jan 2009 13:18
using 'gotorecord' method
I have a subform with option buttons. More than one option can be chosen, and each selection creates a record in a table. This works fine. To edit the options, I have another form & subform with the same options and a query as the data source. I want each of the options for which a record exists to be highl... 4 Sep 2008 14:01
Attachments in Access 2007
All - I've played around a little with the Attachment data type in '07, and my question is this...Is there a way to take the look and feel of the Attachments dialog box and incorporate that into a form? It is actually a nice way of presenting the attachments in a list vs. the continuous forms or any variati... 15 Jul 2008 09:12
DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acLast
Hello everyone I have this procedure and suddnely it's not working. I'm not an expert but it was ok. It's like this : Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acLast End Sub And when i open this form, it goes to another record when it's suppose to go to the last one. Any ideas? Pleas... 17 Dec 2007 19:19
ms access 2007 template gradient
how do i find the gradient that is included with the ms access 2007 templates, it is an embeddd graphic called GlassBanner2.PNG, is there a way I can extract the file? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200712/1 ... 11 Dec 2007 11:27
Access 2007 Runtime Problems
My Access 2007 file fails to open on a machine with the 2007 Access runtime version installed. It comes up with a Security alert message. Is there a security setting in the Access Database that needs to be enabled to run the code and macros? ... 13 Aug 2007 07:50
Microsoft Access 2007 Ribbon
Hi All, I am upgrading a large .ADP application from Office 2003 to Office 2007 and would like some feedback on the best way to manage Ribbons in Access. I am in the process of converting all the old custom menubar/toolbar functionality into equivalent/similar/improved functionality using the Ribbon Curren... 24 May 2007 21:19
Conditional Formatting for Image box on Continuous Forms - Again
Hello, This is still driving me crazy. I am trying to create a continuous subform down the right hand side of my main form. The subform simply contains a list of thumbnails that I want to display in a continuous form. I used to have a tall skinny subform that just scrolled up and down, but now my list is too... 1 May 2007 03:17