From: Jeff Garrison on
All -

I've played around a little with the Attachment data type in '07, and my
question is this...Is there a way to take the look and feel of the
Attachments dialog box and incorporate that into a form? It is actually a
nice way of presenting the attachments in a list vs. the continuous forms or
any variation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

From: Mark A. Sam on
I incorporated a listbox which lists the documents in an attachment field by
name for any particular record. I can double click on any item on the list
and open it. If that interests you I'll describe it.

God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

From: KBDB on
Jeff,

Did you ever figure this out? I can put the attachments on a form but my
problem is writing code to load it into my table. I think I'm getting close.
Did you ever use any code with your 2007 attachments?

Kathleen

From: Jeff Garrison on
Not as of yet. What I'm after is the look and feel of the Attachment box
that is used in the Datasheet view. That seems to be the only way to get
around the "OLE Server isn't Registered" in PDF attachments...