From: Walt on
I have a subform with option buttons. More than one option can be chosen,
and each selection creates a record in a table. This works fine. To edit
the options, I have another form & subform with the same options and a query
as the data source. I want each of the options for which a record exists to
be highlighted when the form opens . I have tried several vaiations of the
'GoToRecord' method to step through each of the records, but can't get any of
them to work. The closest I've come is putting the statement in an OnCurrent
event specifying the query and record number (which I thought I could use an
incremented variable), but I get an error message saying the query isn't
open. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thank You,
Walt