First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
presence and absence
Hello, I am in the process of creating my database and I was looking for some guidance. I have created three tables TblGroups GroupID PK GroupName TblStudent StudentID PK Name GroupID TblAttendance Date Presence Yes/No Absence Yes/No StudentID I need to be able to design form dependent on date fie... 6 Jan 2010 12:01
Code to space long code to next line
I have a fairly long code that I'd like to space out over multiple lines for easier reading and future handling. I know I've seen a code that tells the system that it is continued on the next line but I can't find it even after searching this db. Thanks so much for the help!! Pamela ... 24 Dec 2009 09:41
Code not finding subforms
I have an unbound text box in a subform which is one of 4 subforms on my form - all of which have a one-to-one relationship. I am using the DLookup function to refer back to certain fields in the other subforms and then return a value but my forms aren't being found. My form names are correct but I keep getti... 23 Dec 2009 19:40
Update a Report
I have a command button that opens a report based upon a information in a form. I want to be able to change the data on the record and update the report without having to go to the next record and without having to manually close the report. ... 8 Jan 2010 00:43
Update a Report from a Form
I have a button on a form that opens a report based upon that form. I want to be able to change the data in the record, then simply click the button to update the report. The button needs to update the record (without moving to the next record), close the last report if it is still opened, then open the new rep... 23 Dec 2009 15:11
Message box alternative
In my form, I have a set of 3 list boxes that have the multi-select option turned on. I would like to have some kind of box open when the user is in these fields that explains to select all that apply and then explains to use the Ctrl key for that but I don't want it to take the focus from the form and I don't... 23 Dec 2009 15:11
Select only 1 of multiple Yes/No boxes
Sometimes novice Access programmer here: I would normally do this in drop down, but the form will be a tool for switchboard operators and needs to be a quick selection option. What I need to do is provide 3 yes/no fields, but only allow one of them to be selected. Options? ... 23 Dec 2009 16:18
Unable to delete subform records
Hi all, I have a main form which inside contains a sub-form A and inside this subform A there is a subform B. Subform A is a datasheet view while subformB is a form. After I delete the records in subform B, the records are gone. But once I close and open the main form again, the records still appears in the subf... 2 Jan 2010 18:18
User defined Function to use data direct from table???
I am trying to create a Function that will perform a calculation that will be referenced by other Subs and or Functions. I would like to access data in a table directly from within the Function. Is this possible? I can find nothing that says yea or nay. Thanks. ... 28 Dec 2009 14:06
Querying Dates
Hello, I have a query with information in it and then one of the fields is a date field. I would like to further query it so that it only takes the information for the people that are before a certain date. Everything after that date I dont want. For ex: name address date Jane Doe Whateve... 22 Dec 2009 11:30
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last