From: Pamela on
I have a fairly long code that I'd like to space out over multiple lines for
easier reading and future handling. I know I've seen a code that tells the
system that it is continued on the next line but I can't find it even after
searching this db. Thanks so much for the help!!

Pamela
From: Al Campagna on
Pamela,
That would be the "_" underscore character

Private Sub cmdSample_Click()
If PlowingOrder > 4 And _
PlowingOrder < 8 Then
Beep