From: Pamela on
I have an unbound text box in a subform which is one of 4 subforms on my form
- all of which have a one-to-one relationship. I am using the DLookup
function to refer back to certain fields in the other subforms and then
return a value but my forms aren't being found. My form names are correct
but I keep getting this error:
"Run-time error: 2450
MS Access can't find the form 'sfrmDamage' referred to..."
Any ideas why the system isn't finding it??
Thanks so much!

Pamela
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
This page shows how to use the correct syntax to read a textbox on a
subform.

http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0031.htm