From: StageRight on
Sometimes novice Access programmer here:

I would normally do this in drop down, but the form will be a tool for
switchboard operators and needs to be a quick selection option.

What I need to do is provide 3 yes/no fields, but only allow one of them to
be selected.

Options?
From: Gina Whipp on
StageRight,

Consider using an Option Group and add your three controls to it. Only one
can be selected at a time.

--
Gina Whipp

II

From: bhicks11 via AccessMonster.com on
Have you thought about an OPTION GROUP? When you group the items you can
only select one.

Bonnie
http://www.dataplus-svc.com

From: scott04 on
Have you thought about using Option Groups?