From: scottydont2121 via AccessMonster.com on
Hello,

I have a query with information in it and then one of the fields is a date
field. I would like to further query it so that it only takes the
information for the people that are before a certain date. Everything after
that date I dont want.

For ex: name address date

Jane Doe Whatever St. 12/3/08
Doe Jane Who Knows St 12/15/09

I would like to quere out the people that have a date before 12/10/09. I
tried when I do my query to just put under the date field <12/10/09, but that
didnt work for some reason. It's seems simple enough, I just can't get it
off the top of my head.

Thanks

From: scottydont2121 via AccessMonster.com on
I figured it out. When I imported it in, Access put the date field as a text
field and not a date field. Switched it and it worked fine.

From: KARL DEWEY on
The criteria you used is interperted as 12 divided by 10 divided by 9.
Use this --
<#12/10/09#
--
Build a little, test a little.