First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Newbie Sub calling question
Why is it that when I call a subroutine with one variable, I can do this without generating an error: MySub("some text") But if I reconstruct the sub such that it has two variables and then call it like: MySub("some text", 1) I get an error that says "expected: =" So that I need to do: ... 19 Nov 2009 20:52
Database hanging up
I'm trying to delve into a database that was originally developed in earlier versions of Access, and now has been converted to Access 2007. All I'm doing right now is looking at objects and documenting them, but I'm finding frequent occurrences of the database hanging up (sometimes) when I open the query windo... 17 Nov 2009 17:28
Adding a chm HTML Help file
I'm helping someone develop an Access 2007 application (with SQL Server back end). They want to incorporate a .chm file, but they don't know (and neither do I) if this is possible from within the application. I've been coding in Access since version 2.0 and I've never had to do a help sub- system. Is trying to... 17 Nov 2009 15:12
Records Count Problem
Sorry it has been so long since I posted this... I have been side tracked on other projects. Thank you very much.... That was the issue. I appreciate you, "Maurice" wrote: Your form is probably in data entry mode. Go to the designview of the form, look for the option "Data entry" and set it t... 17 Nov 2009 14:04
Adding fields from a different query
I have a form built based on a main query. How do I add more fields on that form that come from a different query? ... 20 Nov 2009 12:21
Button for Open report by Wizard missing Docmd code.
Has anyone else encountered this on Access 2007. In forms I click on the add button from toolbar and create a button. I use the wizard and set it to open a report. Go through the process, mainly using defaults. Once on my form, I expect the button to open my report, but it does nothing. I checked the VB code... 19 Nov 2009 12:52
Using a field from one sub form and into another subform
I have a form with tabbed subforms on it. subform1 - datefield1 subform2 - datefield1 When I fill out subform1 I then tab to subform2 and I would like the data in datefield 1 to carry over to the datefield1 in subform2. Is this possible? ... 17 Nov 2009 12:54
symbols won't work in form fields
I have Access 2002. We write a lot of letters in French and as I have a QWERTY keyboard, we have shortcuts for the french letters which are missing from the keyboard. For example Ctrl + e is e with an accute accent, Alt + e is e with a grave accent, and so on. It all works just fine in WORD. But in my forms in... 16 Nov 2009 10:09
Form #1 that filters form #2
I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the second...tenth customers the order form does not save the information into table or form. What am I doing wrong and How can I correct this problem? ... 23 Nov 2009 16:24
Access 2003
I have a form in excel that I need to put in to Access, what is the easiest way to adda spreadsheet? This is for a material and labor cost form. ... 13 Nov 2009 12:11