First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Stephen Lebans - ConvertReportToPDF()
Hi I have been using Stephen Lebans code successfully on Windows XP for many years (Thanks) I recently moved to windows 7 (which by the way is fastest Windows OS I have come across to date). Sudenly the ConvertReportToPDF() function doesn't want to work. It seems to go through all the motion, starts to make the... 7 Feb 2010 13:08
Collect data by using e-mail messages
In Access 2007, a user can open a table, click on the External Data tab, click on the Create Email group, and follow the steps to collect data updates through email. Rather than have to click on the tabs from the toolbar, I need to create a macro so that when the user clicks a command button, the same events... 5 Feb 2010 09:25
Change Text Box to Check Box
Fred wrote "why not just delete the text box and add a check box?" This is true, but it misses the point. Access seems to offer a capability for changing controls from one type to another, but it doesn't work in this case. You can go back to your table and make sure your field is a Y/N type but it won't matt... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
#Name? in calculated fields
I have some pretty basic calc fields set up in a form. They were working just fine. I went back into the same form and now the a #Name? error is showing up - yet I changed nothing? Any ideas on how a clac field would work fine then all of a sudden it doesn't work right? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmo... 4 Feb 2010 10:00
How To Access From VBA A Tables Row Lookup Row Source
Hello: I created a table field with a Lookup Row Source Property Type = Value List and a hand-coded list of values. The user can right click this field in a form and add additional values to the hand-coded Row Source (i.e. Joe, Mary, John, and then they add Mark). How can I access the Row Source in VBA becau... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Update table when entry is saved
Hi all :-) Access 2007, Vista Ultimate SP2 I have an entry form I use to enter the prescription information for my disabled father, for whom I am the primary caregiver, so that I can keep track of all his prescription information, and which are active or retired. I have created the data entry form for entering all ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Can a Table be opened in datasheet view from a form
Trying to figure out how to open a table in datasheet view using a control button on a form and not use a split form view. Any help? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Accdr
I came across a serious problem in runtime, after you convert your ACCDE to accdr, the application will only be executed at run time without access to the standard screen, but I could not even play through a focus on form from the keyboard . Look! I need to load a routine that moves an array of images using the ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Combo Box - Can I choose more than one?
I have several forms set up that use a combo box to choose a leader. When the report runs from the form, it brings back the data for just that leader's team. Is there a way to have an "ALL" option so that all teams appear? Thanks! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Want Users Cursor To Always Go To Beginning Of Field
How can I ensure that when a user is navigating the fields in a form I created, and not simply hitting tab or enter, that their cursor will always go to the very beginning (far left) in a field? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24