From: Rocky on
Hi
I have been using Stephen Lebans code successfully on Windows XP for
many years (Thanks)

I recently moved to windows 7 (which by the way is fastest Windows OS
I have come across to date). Sudenly the ConvertReportToPDF() function
doesn't want to work. It seems to go through all the motion, starts to
make the pdf's, but in the end there is no saved file in the targeted
directory.

Is it Windows 7. I have full admin rights on my computer and full
rights to the selected folder.

Please can someone assist.

Rocky Swartz
From: orange via AccessMonster.com on
Rocky wrote:
>Hi
>I have been using Stephen Lebans code successfully on Windows XP for
>many years (Thanks)
>
>I recently moved to windows 7 (which by the way is fastest Windows OS
>I have come across to date). Sudenly the ConvertReportToPDF() function
>doesn't want to work. It seems to go through all the motion, starts to
>make the pdf's, but in the end there is no saved file in the targeted
>directory.
>
>Is it Windows 7. I have full admin rights on my computer and full
>rights to the selected folder.
>
>Please can someone assist.

There is a post within the exchange at this site that indicates Win 7 and
Lebans stuff is working
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.access.modulescoding&tid=51bfba5f-cb8c-48bb-bf7d-529341ada552&cat=en_US_06b3c993-4f99-4537-a348-eb15d282fbb6&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=&p=1

From: Gina Whipp on
Rocky,

I would start by confirming the directory path is the same on your Windows 7
machine as you have placed in the function.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II