From: m stroup on
Form frmEntry data source is qryReports. The header has fields from
qryReports.
I have a page tab control in the detail section. Four of the tabs have
control fields from qryReports. The fifth tab has a subform linked by
reportNum. As soon as the subform is entered, I lose the data I have put in
the main form and the other tabs. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for any direction you can give.
--
Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help.
Pax, M
From: Jeff Boyce on
"Lose" as in "can't see it", or "lose" as in "I check the table and nothing
is there"?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP