From: GLT on
Hi,

I have a form with a list of records (servers) - from #1.

In my DB, i found a nifty utility online that connects to a remote server
and downloads its services and related info into a table and displays it in a
form - form #2. When this form is open, you select the server from a combo
box and then click an 'Update Button'.

What I would like to do is from form #1, if I double click a record, it
opens up form # 2, populates the server combo box (from form #1), and then
fetches the data without having to click the update button on form #2.

I know I can set the value of the Combo box from form # 1's VBA, but how
would I get form # 2 to execute the 'Update' from form #1?

Any help is always greatly appreciated...

Cheers,
GLT.