From: *Glen* on
In Access 2007, a user can open a table, click on the External Data tab,
click on the Create Email group, and follow the steps to collect data updates
through email.

Rather than have to click on the tabs from the toolbar, I need to create a
macro so that when the user clicks a command button, the same events happen.

I asked this question a few weeks ago, but received just a few responses and
no one seemed to be aware that Access 2007 has the "Collect Data through
Email" option.

Thanks in advance for your time!

*Glen*
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:31:01 -0800, *Glen*
<Glen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

One reason may be that it is highly unusual to allow users access to
the tables. Typically the developer sets this up for the table(s) that
warrant this, before the user even gets to see the application.

If your users are more developer-types, I'm sure they won't shy away
from a few mouse clicks.

Pretty much any menu operation has a RunCommand equivalent. Check it
out.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP