From: samp on
I came across a serious problem in runtime, after you convert your
ACCDE to accdr, the application will only be executed at run time
without access to the standard screen, but I could not even play
through a focus on form from the keyboard .

Look! I need to load a routine that moves an array of images using the
keyboard or remote control for PC, but for this action is performed it
is necessary that the focus is on some form of active control.

It works perfectly but does not accept ACCDE in accdr only with the
mouse and clicking on some control and the remote control receives the
command by pressing.

Question!

Is there any way to direct or force the click of a keyboard accdr.