From: MichelleM via AccessMonster.com on
I have several forms set up that use a combo box to choose a leader. When
the report runs from the form, it brings back the data for just that leader's
team. Is there a way to have an "ALL" option so that all teams appear?

Thanks!

From: Douglas J. Steele on
See http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0043.htm at "The Access Web" for how
to add an entry for "All" to a combo box.

Change the criteria of your query from

WHERE MyField = Forms!MyForm!MyComboBox

WHERE MyField = Forms!MyForm!MyComboBox
OR Forms!MyForm!MyComboBox = "All"