From: szag via AccessMonster.com on
I have some pretty basic calc fields set up in a form. They were working just
fine. I went back into the same form and now the a #Name? error is showing up
- yet I changed nothing? Any ideas on how a clac field would work fine then
all of a sudden it doesn't work right?

From: KARL DEWEY on
#Name? means it can not find what it thinks is a field.
Maybe you changed something that it was refering to like a field of a cross
tab query that now no longer exist.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: J_Goddard via AccessMonster.com on
Hi -

You may get this error if the name of a control and the name of a control
source are the same, e.g. if a control name is ProductCost and the name of
a field in the underlying table/query is also ProductCost.

If so, try changing the name of the control(s) to not match a field name.

HTH

John

szag wrote:
>I have some pretty basic calc fields set up in a form. They were working just
>fine. I went back into the same form and now the a #Name? error is showing up
>- yet I changed nothing? Any ideas on how a clac field would work fine then
>all of a sudden it doesn't work right?

--
John Goddard
Ottawa, ON Canada

From: Mark A. Sam on
It is likely a corrupted textbox. To test it, drag a new control onto the
form with the same controlsource.

God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

From: szag via AccessMonster.com on