From: Rich Locus on
Hello:
I created a table field with a Lookup Row Source Property Type = Value List
and a hand-coded list of values. The user can right click this field in a
form and add additional values to the hand-coded Row Source (i.e. Joe, Mary,
John, and then they add Mark). How can I access the Row Source in VBA
because I need to use it in a drop-down UNBOUND Combo Box. Is that possible?
I searched everywhere including the Object Browser.
--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You should not be using table lookup fields:

http://www.mvps.org/access/lookupfields.htm
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com