From: Alex Hammerstein on
Hi

I have a text table field which contains the month and year in February 2010
format.

On a form I have a combo box which displays the data in the field and in my
machine, it is being displayed correct - Febryary 2010, September 2010 etc.

However on another machine the text is being displayed as 1/02/2010 and
1/09/2010

I am not sure why this is happening as the field is a text field. Somehow
Access on the second machine is interpretating this as a date?

Anyone any ideas on how to fix this please?

Thanks

From: KARL DEWEY on
Check the properties of the form text box for formatting.
--
Build a little, test a little.