From: Timothy Millar on
I have a form with a command button that opens a new form that displays
information based on information from the original form. I want the original
form to be visible but unable to be clicked on until the second form is
closed or when one command button on the second form is clicked that opens a
third form that displays information based on data from the second form. I
want the second form to be viewable but, like the original form, but unable
to be clicked on until data is entered into the thrid form and then closed.

Thank you for your help.
From: Maurice on
Set the forms that you are opening to modal and popup that should do exactly
what you want.

look in the properties of the form that's where you will find the option
Modal - yes
Popup - yes

hth
--