From: SueW on
I would like to place a control on a form so end user can select a name from
the Clients table that has the fields: client, address, city. In a
subsequent field choose the client address and city.

Field: Client
Field: Client_Address_and_PhoneNumber

The goal is a report showing appointments for drivers for the day.
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
SueW wrote:
>I would like to place a control on a form so end user can select a name from
>the Clients table that has the fields: client, address, city. In a
>subsequent field choose the client address and city.
>
>Field: Client
>Field: Client_Address_and_PhoneNumber
>
>The goal is a report showing appointments for drivers for the day.

Sounds like you want a cascading combobox. This article explains how to do
it.
http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0028.htm