From: Chelsea Z Chelsea on
I have created a form for user input (comprised of text boxes and list boxes)
and a subform that shows the results of some calculations that are performed
on the user input. If I make a change to the user input and requery to see
the updated results in the subform, Access jumps to record #1, no matter
which record I was editing. I then have to manually go back to the record I
was editing (and first I have to remember which one that was out of hundreds)
to see the results and make additional edits.

Is there any way to automate the process so that Access automatically goes
back to the record that I was editing after requerying?? I would imagine
there is, but I'm pretty new to MS Access.

Thanks!
From: Allen Browne on
Instead of requerying the form, try saving the record with:
Me.Dirty = False

If necessary, you can force the calculated expressions (not saved fields) to
recalculate with:
Me.Recalc