From: RMCompute on
I am using Access 2007 in which I set up a form and when I click on it, it
fills the entire screen. When I import a form from another database into
this database, it also fills the entire screen. That same form in the other
database displayed on a small section of the screen. Is there a parameter in
the database which determines how the form is displayed, outside of the form
itself? Thanks in advance.
From: Daniel Pineault on
'set up a form and when I click on it, it fills the entire screen' -- How did
you set it up to do this?

Are all the computers set at the same screen resolution?
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: M Skabialka on
Maybe it is set to Maximize when it opens?
In your On Open code for the form, try adding this:
DoCmd.Restore

This restores the form to its design size, and also does the same to
everything else you open from then on unless there is code that says
otherwise. I usually like to Maximize reports when they open, then on close
I use DoCmd.Restore so the forms won't be maximized.

Mich

"Daniel Pineault" <DanielPineault(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:95FB7DC1-FAD7-4135-8A5C-F820F8E26FB9(a)microsoft.com...

From: slindee on
I had the same problem with my startup form always maximizing, even though I
saved it in it's native size. The problem was found in a macro that was
being fired on application startup. And, on another detail form, in the code
I found a DoCmd.Maximize command that was the culprit.