From: slindee on
Created a new form, all textboxes were auto-created from the Data Source
table. Now, I want to resize some of the textboxes to smaller and larger.
When I give focus to one textbox and drag to resize, all textboxes
automatically get focus and resize as well. Or, when I change the textbox
width in the Properties for one text box, all of them change. Never saw this
behavior in Access 2003.
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
A2007 has a new feature for linking all the controls.
Sometimes a very handy feature, sometimes not so handy.

To remove the linking, select one of the linked controls,
go to the arrange menu and choose Remove.