From: Keri in Vermont on
I have a subform that tracks payments. I have a text box in the form footer
that calculates total payments. I need that total amount of payment passed
to the main form, so that I can then calculate a "balance due" from Total
Owed - Total Paid [which I do know how to do].

Thanks
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Set the controlsource of a text box on the main form to:

Me.NameOfSubformControl.Form.NameOfTextbox

sunstituting appropriate names.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com