From: Ripper on
I have a Check Spelling button that will check the spelling of all the
information on the main form, but will not check the spelling on the sub-form
that is in datasheet mode. How can I get the subform's spelling checked. I
can't add a button since it is in datasheet mode.
--
Thanks As Always
Rip
From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi,

On 24.02.2010 22:25, Ripper wrote:
> I have a Check Spelling button that will check the spelling of all the
> information on the main form, but will not check the spelling on the sub-form
> that is in datasheet mode. How can I get the subform's spelling checked. I
> can't add a button since it is in datasheet mode.
What Access version? What kind of action do you execute with the button
- code or macro? Can you give us concise example?

mfG
--> stefan <--
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Most times a command button "click action" would be triggered in a Datasheet
View form by using the Double-Click event of one or more textboxes.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003