From: Pete Hay on
In the form properties I'm trying to reduce the form's width. Width property
seems to be locked. Changes are ignored. What is locking this?

Pete
From: Pete Hay on
Sorry for the mispell

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
If you have any controls on the right hand edge of the form, and it can be
something as simple as a horizontal line, Access will not let you reduce the
width. You'll have to first reposition any of these controls further to the
left then reduce the form's width.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: Rob Parker on
Hi Pete,

The most likely cause is a control on the form which is preventing the form
width being reduced. You cannot make the form narrower than the right-most
control position. If it's not immediately obvious, it might be a line which
is overlapped by control borders, or at the very top or bottom of a section.

HTH,

Rob

From: Pete Hay on
Thank you both for your replies. Yes it was a simple horizontal line placed
all the way against the bottom of the header section and not really visible
on-screen. Glad I can count on this group even for the obvious ones.
Pete