From: PVANS on
Good morning,

Please can someone help me with this:
I currently have a combo box on my form that displays three columns of data.
Upon selection of a choice in the combo box:
The bound_column is column 3
The displayed column is column 1

I need to keep the bound column as column 3 as it is linked to a query that
defines the value of a textbox later in the form. However, is there a way I
can make a textbox equal the displayed value in the combobox, ie: column 1?

What I am looking for is some VBA code to make a new textbox, called:
Product_Code = Combo16's displayed value

I am completely stuck but desperately need this, so any help would be
completely appreciated

Thank you

Paul
From: PVANS on
Hi again

Thanks to anyone who was looking into this for me - I found a method, in
case it might be of assistance -

Text68.Value = Me.Combo16.Column(0)

where Column(0) is the column of the combobox that is required

HTH

"PVANS" wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Please can someone help me with this:
> I currently have a combo box on my form that displays three columns of data.
> Upon selection of a choice in the combo box:
> The bound_column is column 3
> The displayed column is column 1
>
> I need to keep the bound column as column 3 as it is linked to a query that
> defines the value of a textbox later in the form. However, is there a way I
> can make a textbox equal the displayed value in the combobox, ie: column 1?
>
> What I am looking for is some VBA code to make a new textbox, called:
> Product_Code = Combo16's displayed value
>
> I am completely stuck but desperately need this, so any help would be
> completely appreciated
>
> Thank you
>
> Paul

Pages: 1