From: Luciano on
nHi,
I developped a Access2007 application and I use the 'Calendar Control' in
many forms. This calendar works excellent. When I Want to run my application
in Access 2010, I don't find anymore the calendar control and my appllication
is errored.Help please?
--
Luc Ringoir
Belgium
From: Douglas J. Steele on
It's been deprecated. Fortunately, there's no need for it: there are
superior approaches that don't require the use of a troublesome ActiveX
control

http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive/2010/01/09/access-2010-deprecated-features-and-components.aspx

http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/calendars.html

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
A perfectly serviceable calendar form which works (with conversion as
necessary) in every version of Access from 2.0 through 2010 is at:

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Calendar2K.zip

added benefits are that it's smaller, and you only need 1 for the entire
application.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com