From: newby on
can I use a calendar in the date field of my form for users to pick a date
rather tahn type a date. if yes how?
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Allen Browne gives an excellent example here:

http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: CJ on
If you are using Access 2007 then the feature is already built in!

When you created the data table if you made the field, Date/Time then
the little calendar button should show up on the form when you enter
the field.

If it does not, switch to design view for the form, go to the
properties for the date field and make sure that on the Format tab,
Show Date Picker has the setting of For Dates.

--
HTH

CJ
Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups!
"Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com" <u28780(a)uwe> wrote in message
> Allen Browne gives an excellent example here:
>
> http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html
>
> --
> There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat!
>
> Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

Pages: 1
Prev: Combo box in sub-form
Next: Forms