From: Naveed Pathan on

i have a form i resize it all the time and save it but would like to open it
maximize when i click on it rather than whole open

thankx
From: Gina Whipp on
Naveed,

Though I am not sure what "whole open" is, I think you want...

DoCmd.Maximize

....in the On_Open event of the form
--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: golfinray on
Put Docmd.Maximize in the code of the onload event.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS