From: Ann on
I am working with Access 2002. I have a main form, frmVendors, with a sub
form frmCourses. The courses form has a sub form in datasheet view for
frmClasses. This form has also has a sub form datasheet view for
frmInstructors. What I need to do is attach another sub form to frmClasses
for training rooms used. I would also like this to be a datasheet view. Is
it possible to link to different subs to another sub both in datasheet view?

I added and linked the second datasheet form view to frmClasses but nothing
shows up in the form view. Thanks in advance.
From: Daryl S on
Ann -

This would usually be due to data or linking. Check to see that there
really is data to display for the main record you are working on. Also,
check to see if the linked fields are the correct ones, and that they are the
same type.
--
Daryl S

From: Ann on
Hi Daryl,

There is data and the link is correct. If I open the tblClasses table and
click the + to expand the data for a link I receive a box to choose which
table, query, etc. I want but I can only choose one. I also deleted the
first one from the datasheet form view and the second one will appear. It
looks like Access will only allow one to be viewed at a time, unless there's
some trick to getting it to work.

Thanks,

From: Daryl S on
Ann -

Is frmClasses in datasheet view in it's subform? Can you use continuous
forms view in frmClasses instead to allow you to have two subforms show up
within this subform?

--
Daryl S