From: Paul on
I have a listbox with five columns pulling from one table(contracts).
Column one is bound to underlying table(review). How can I change matching
fields in underlying table for all columns in listbox being pulled from
contracts table?
I wish I could bind them all to the review table, but I have their control
source to reflect the appropriate column of the bound value.
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
If you use the listbox to select a contract, then open a form to update the
selected contract, you can use the unload event or after update event of the
edit contract form to requery the listbox to show the changes in the
listbox.