From: MattW on
I have a subform query with criteria selection, for client name. In the main
form I have a button which then requeries, for the user to enter their
selection criteria, and list the results. How can I stop the subform query
selection criteria box from appearing when I open the main form?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
From: bhicks11 via AccessMonster.com on
If the query has criteria, when it loads it will look for that criteria and
if not found you will get that box. Instead of putting the criteria in the
query, apply it when you click the button.

Bonnie
http://www.dataplus-svc.com

From: MattW on
Thank you for the guidance. Can you pleae give me some pointers on applying
the criteria when the button is clicked? I need the user to be able to enter
the search criteria.

Many thanks

Matt