From: smlchi22 on
Hello,
I'm working on a very old Access database that is now on a network for
multi-users to access. I want to update a tables, forms, queries, etc. but I
am not able to. If a template form is changed and its showing up on one
computer, why don't the other computers see the change in the template?

Thanks,
=)
From: Gina Whipp on
smlchi22,

Maybe because the database was split and they all have their own front ends?
Chances are you are updating a form in a single front end. To update
multiple front ends see...

http://www.autofeupdater.com/

--
Gina Whipp